We are thrilled to welcome you back to our parks. We are taking measures to make the visit as safe as possible, and we're following the advice of the Consultative Committee.
These guidelines may be adjusted according to current events. Follow our communication in the parks as well. Respect each other, follow these visiting rules! #ZOOtogether!
Outside the park
- Bicycles may be parked on the Flamingoplein in ZOO Antwerp. If there is no space available you can part your bicycle in the bicycle racks within the white lines or in the underground bicycle shed Astrid-1 (at Astridplein 27).
At the park
- Stay home if you are ill.
- Respect the 1,5 m distance rule (not within your family).
- Wearing a face mask is only mandatory in indoor spaces.
From Friday 29/10, we will request a Covid Safe Ticket in our restaurants.
- For the time being, all feeding demonstrations have been cancelled.
- Wash your hands regularly.
- The toilets are regularly disinfected. Face masks are mandatory here, as is hand washing.
- The member service, shops and restaurants are open.
- Payments are made electronically and preferably contactless. We regularly disinfect the terminals and vending machines, as well as the buggies.